You will work in a dynamic forward-thinking company
You will join an entrepreneurial structure focusing on excellence
About Our Client
Our client - a leader in the market - is an investment company located in Geneva and working with high-end clients.
- Commercialisation of the company's financial products and investment funds;
- Follow-up of an existing client portfolio;
- Presentation of research work and investment themes to the clients;
- Participation to client meetings and roadshow together with engineers and portfolio managers.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 7 years of experience in an institutional Sales position;
- Excellent knowledge of the functioning of investment funds;
- Fluent English mandatory, (Swiss) German being a strong asset;
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills;
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer
You will join a growing company focusing on key growth themes and defining investment strategies based on detailed research, dedicated expertise and detailed scientific information.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.