Leader on the European market for medical diagnostics
Dynamic Sales team in full expansion
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in clinical laboratory services providing a full range of medical services for practicing doctors, clinics and the pharmaceutical industry.
To keep up with its significant growth, your role will have the following responsibilities:
- Autonomous management of the Vaud Canton
- Identify and qualify interested prospects, assessing customer needs, interests and clinical qualifications.
- Act as the primary contact for customers within your area.
- Drive the sales strategies in your region while implementing closing actions with generalists, hospitals and clinics.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key accounts.
- Provide training to your customers and plan dedicated seminars with experts.
- Monitor and report on competitor and market place trends to allow rapid reaction to market movements.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing department to develop and implement strategies and solutions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales reports to your management.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as sales representative in medical diagnostics primarily in laboratories.
- Experience and proven network (generalists, gynecologist, laboratories) in the Vaud canton.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Autonomous and adaptable.
- Results and client oriented.
- Strong initiative mindset.
- Fluent in French is a must.
What's on Offer
Join the leader in medical diagnostics in a dynamic team.