Sales Representative Switzerland
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative medical devices company developing surgical robot.
- Market introduction and sale of the robot in the assigned territory.
- Demonstration of the robot to physicians and operating room personnel.
- Negotiation and active management of the sales process with all stakeholders in the hospital to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Building and maintaining long-term, trustful relationships with customers and opinion leaders.
- Training of physicians and operating room personnel in clinical application, use and benefits of the robot.
- Drive clinical adoption of robot.
- Support of surgical teams in the operating room.
- Support of the marketing team with clinical studies.
- Attendance and support at congresses and events in the Territory and internationally.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in demonstrating and selling capital and consumable goods to hospitals with proven success record.
- Experienced in the presentation of medical devices in the hospital environment, including accompanying operations in the operating theatre.
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment.
- Self-motivated and self-organizing.
- Proficient skills in English and German (French would be a plus).
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a fast growing start-up developing innovative technology.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.