Sales Manager Romandie - Medical Devices
About Our Client
As part of its business development in Switzerland, our client, an international company specialized in medical devices for sleep apnea, is looking for a Sales Manager West Switzerland.
Your mission is to develop and expand our client business across French-speaking Switzerland by identifying sales opportunities and selling their solutions to sleep physicians and dentists. You are accountable of the strategic plan for your territory and drive success in the following areas: territory sales planning, pipeline development, presentation and commercial evaluation process management, pricing, negotiation and the closing process. You will work closely and collaboratively with other departments to drive product adoption and usage, as well as to understand future requirements to accelerate demand for the solution in the market.
You must be highly organized and autonomous; skilled and thorough in delivering sales presentations, on-site visits and solution introduction to prospective clients.
As an Area Sales Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account strategy for the assigned territory
- Work closely with prospects stakeholders to drive market adoption of the company's solutions
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with customers
- Accelerate new customer acquisition and up sell growth in existing accounts, while maintaining an accurate sales pipeline
- Responsible for complete and accurate on-going maintenance of accounts, forecasts, proposals, and account activity in the CRM system.
- Develop accurate sales forecasts and reports
- Ensure the loyalty of key customers by taking into consideration a strategic vision of their needs on the market
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in sales in the medical device field, preferably with a well-established network of sleep physicians and dentists.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Able to work independently
- Fluent French and English, German would be a strong plus
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an international growing company!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.