Sales Manager (m/w)
10+ years of experience in a similar position
Fluent in French, English and German
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about helping banks to perform better, focusing on creating banking software.
It offers blockchain software for banking industry.
* Implementing and executing with strategic vision the Go-To-Market plans for the region
* Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
* Building the brand in a given product suite and building and expanding a referenceable client base
* Working in collaboration with the management, product managers and partners to create winning solutions for our clients and prospects
* Lead complex sales engagements from inception to closure using advancing solution selling techniques
* Present solutions in a compelling way that is customized for the unique challenges of each customer as well as resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
* Contribute content and collateral to showcase our product investments, strategy and roadmap
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of working with high value software license engagements within the Banking sector on an international scale
- 7+ years in sales management, implementing targeted sales strategy within the fintech sector, within the specific target product / suite area.
- Solid understanding of the business of banks and the broad technology, the business challenges, the opportunities and the competitive landscape for clients
- Excellent communication and business relationship skills, with an ability to manage C-level contacts, understand business drivers and establish buy in at all levels
- Broad business and technical experience in current Digital solutions, including how, when and why they are adopted by customers
- Ability to lead a team to forecast, identify, qualify, develop and close deals in a complex and competitive environment
- Able to work autonomously in an intense and rapidly changing environment
- A passion for working with customers who can use our technology to transform their business
What's on Offer
You join a company which is growing and offering amazing solutions to their clients.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.