Safety and Health Head
Large Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
I am currently supporting a Large Contract Manufacturing Organization company who is currently looking someone to join their Safety & Health Department.
- Managing the security service
- Coordinating the legal compliance function
- Implementing the regulatory requirements for occupational safety and health protection
- Implementation and application of process and plant safety standards
- Coordination office and contact person for the cantonal authorities
- Coordinating and monitoring: the updating of material master data and safety data sheets, company's dangerous goods management and the preparation of the necessary process risk analyses.
- Clarifying causes of operational accidents, accidents and near misses and initiates appropriate countermeasures
- Keeping the accident statistics and periodically informs about the key figures
- Participating in internal SHE training
- Participating in the incident service
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in chemistry or environmental science
- Several years of professional experience in an industrial company as well as an understanding of production processes and process engineering
- High degree of initiative, sense of responsibility and social competence
- Fluent in German and English
What's on Offer
By joining this company, you will be able to evolve in an environment where the career development is visible, you will be part of passionate team, innovative and growing company.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.