Safety and Health Expert
Large Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
I am currently supporting a Large Contract Manufacturing Organization company who is currently looking someone to join their Safety & Health Department.
- Advising the development and the production on thermal process safety and determination of safety characteristics
- Handling SHE-related inquiries from internal and external customers
- Operation of a safety laboratory (measurements & evaluations)
- Ensuring the implementation of all SHE measures during project development
- Coordination & monitoring of all SHE issues during development phase and operational roll-out
- Co-responsible for handing over an up-to-date, complete SHE dossier to chemical and pharmaceutical production at the start of operations
- Reviewing of development regulations with regard to compliance with process, plant and occupational safety and initiation of the necessary risk analyses
- Carrying out internal and external SHE training
- Approving the development and operating regulations from the SHE point of view
The Successful Applicant
- Completed studies as process engineer or chemist
- Several years of professional experience in chemical production
- Depth knowledge of thermal process safety
- Experienced in creating risk analyses
- Experienced in creating and evaluating safety data and writing safety reports
- Fluent in German and English
What's on Offer
By joining this company, you will be able to evolve in an environment where the career development is visible, you will be part of passionate team, innovative and growing company.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.