Regulatory Affairs Manager
Join a great Company and Business in the Canton of Solothurn
Join one of the key players in the Generics and Brands arena
About Our Client
Our Client is an established Pharma business in the canton of Solothurn producing and commercialising Generics and own Brands.
- Supervise and coordinate activities intended to obtain and maintain the product registrations in Switzerland.
- Assess the regulatory impact related to changes in the Company's products, processes or labelling and supervise the preparation of technical documentation to inform the Regulatory Authorities of planned changes to the approved products.
- Cooperate and maintain the relationship with the local authorities (Swissmedic).
- Monitor and verify product documentation to ensure compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain strong business relationship with key internal customers (such as Quality Assurance, Marketing and R&D) providing advice on regulations relevant for the Company and its products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Life Sciences.
- >3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Rigorous and detail oriented, able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Analytic and problem solving skills.
- Good Regulatory knowledge.
- Fluency in German is mandatory
What's on Offer
To join an established player in Switzerland.
Taking up a challenging role with great potential.