Regional Supply Chain Technology Leader (m/f)
Regional IT & Supply Chain business partnership position
Being part of the regional leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation focusing on the luxury segment of consumer goods with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. To strengthen their regional operations, we are exclusively recruiting a Regional Supply Chain Technology Leader (m/f).
The Regional Supply Chain Technology Leader works closely with the regional IT and supply chain teams to manage the end-to-end (SAP and non-SAP) portfolio of digital application solutions within the supply chain functions. This position reports into the VP Regional Technology Leader with a matrix relationship to the SVP Regional Supply Chain within the EMEA organization of our client.
This role will be a key technology advisor to the supply chain leadership teams as the true business partner, requiring a point of view and the ability to make proactive recommendations. The Lead manages the regional solutioning process across multiple process areas to enable scalability, greater agility and delivery of cost effective global solutions for planning, operations, procurement, distribution, quality and new product launch. The key focus areas can be listed as follows:
- Collaborates with business supply chain partners to bring effective solutions knowledge in the front-end processes of the supply chain process (such as OTC, DTB, P2P, WMS, WCS).
- Utilizes and identifies technology knowledge (IT tools, SAP technologies) to effectively support the supply chain processes and demonstrates success in leading digital solutions and familiarity with new technologies (IoT, machine learning, robotics, process automation and deep learning)
- Leads a global team that is accountable for all technology solutioning for the regional supply chain functions and is accountable for innovative and strategic business solutions
- Owns the application landscape and executes regular portfolio planning and progress updates with the supply chain operation teams
- Optimizes the application landscape within the process solution team or function
- Manages ITIL systems development life cycle
- Coordinates IT governance and IT portfolio management with related teams and ensures excellent information flow and availability to enable the best data driven, consumer connected enterprise
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain and/or Information Technologies with additional advanced degrees.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in IT and Supply Chain functions preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or relevant industries.
- You have excellent leadership skills and demonstrated experience with building and developing teams.
- You have a solid understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes and broad global implementation expertise in SAP (with experience in HANA/BW, OTC, DTB, P2P platforms and processes like WMS, WCS, SNP, etc.)
- You demonstrate a high sense of urgency to influence changes and drive outcomes from conception to delivery.
- You have excellent knowledge of ITIL and other IT best practices.
- You provide intimate knowledge of system management tools, technology engineering, methods and procedures; leadership in relevant technical domains.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to develop the next generation of leaders within an international environment.