Regional Sales Manager- Pharma/BioPharma
World Leading Company
About Our Client
Our client specializes in the design, production and distribution of high-performance materials, for a various range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
The Territory Sales Manager - Pharma/BioPharma will be expected to proactively seek out and engage customers within the Pharma/ BioPharma industry. Sales reps must educate potential customers on products, propose solutions to their businesses through the services and products that our client provide, and continuously drive new business to existing and, importantly, to potential new customers.
- Identifies new, potential clients and begins the relationship process.
- Perform key sales responsibilities such as:
- Aggressively prospects and drives new business from current and future sites
- Building a funnel of opportunities
- Closing business
- Achieving and exceeding agreed to quota
- Develop and maintain an on-going relationship with Company clients while also driving new business.
- Understand and develop viable strategies to help the client manufacture their product, as it relates to our products/ services and continued use of our products/services.
- Communicates with clients on a regular basis to ensure the strategies are working and to inform and seek out clients as to the enhancement of new products and services.
- Partnering with inside sales reps through driving new business, cross selling, and promoting new applications.
- Approaches sales with current and new business via a consultative and solutions-oriented strategy
- Uses all internal resources to ensure clients are satisfied with products and service
- Expedites resolutions when complaints, concerns, or issues arise.
- Prepares and conducts presentations that meet and exceed the needs of the customer.
- Prepares reports and updates for management team on a regular basis.
- Provides feedback from the customer to internal team(s) as well as propose ideas to enhance our products and service.
- Attends trade shows and other promotional events.
- Travels within assigned region on a regular basis
- Updates Sales Force database with all data on a daily, frequent basis
- Maintains professionalism and ethical standards at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Pharmaceuticals/ Biotechnology
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in Pharma/BioPharma Sales with proven sales achievements
- Fluency in English required, and regional language/dialect preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for strategic planning.
- Able to Travel 50% of the time
- CRM use/expertise; SalesForce preferred.
- Understanding of Pharm/BioPharm Manufacturing Process
- Demonstrated knowledge of presentation software and report writing.
- Demonstrated presentation, and oratory skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a world leading company!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.