Great opportunity to join a growing trading house
About Our Client
Our client is an international boutique trading house headquartered in Geneva.
As the Regional Manager, you will :
- Maintain and expand clients network within the dedicated region (Latam)
- Plan and achieve sales objectives to develop the market
- Analyse regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Manage the commercial negotiations with customers
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to follow up the logistics and project delivery
- Support the logistics department to evaluate and optimise the operations to be efficient and cost-effective
- Ensure the products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards
- Deal with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Provide reporting and analysis on business results
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Management, Economics, International Business or Commodity trading
- Experience working in trading environement or international organisations with complex supply chain
- Strong business acumen, understanding of maritime/shipping industry
- Fluent in English and Spanish, any other language would be a plus
- Great Team player, able to work in a multicultural environment
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a trading house with expanding activities.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.