Regional IT SME Supply Chain Solutions (m/f)
Subject matter expertise in supply chain management and IT
Regional exposure to the SCM
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation focusing on the luxury segment of consumer goods with its international operations hub based in the Zurich area. To strengthen their regional operations, we are recruiting a Regional IT Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Supply Chain Solutions (m/f).
The Regional IT SME for Supply Chain Solutions will have a regional functional focus, working closely with the relevant stakeholders to translate their demands (supply chain solutions and processes that is bounded to IT solutions/applications) into detailed workable specifications. The incumbent will use standard methods to achieve this, including challenging the expressed needs, iterations of specifications sessions, involving more relevant parties where needed and get final sign-off and consensus of all parties. Moreover, the candidate will manage contacts to business counterparts, technology leads and solutions architects.
The main responsibilities of the position are described as follows:
- Support supply chain business processes (such as; demand planning, supply network planning, production planning, OTC and/or P2P) with technological solutions
- Drive the future strategy and technology design/selection for the assigned processes with guidance from the team lead by providing strong negotiation skills
- Support the systems development life cycle
- Owns and manages the maintenance of the supply chain application catalogue
- Develop and maintain the technology landscape diagrams in cooperation with business stakeholders, business analysts, solution architects, project managers, documentation specialists, and other roles as appropriate
- Support supply chain technology solutions such as Manhattan, LM7, STREAM, Savoye, Smartops, Transform, Kardex, KNAPP, CIMAT, PickToVoice, PickToLight, TEKLOGIX
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain and/or Information Technologies with additional advanced degrees.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a SME for supply chain IT solutions preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or relevant industries.
- You have a solid understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes (e.g. demand planning, supply network planning, production planning, OTC, P2P) as well as the technology knowledge (tools) to effectively support operations.
- You have strong negotiation & communication skills combined with your strong inter-personnel skills in order to facilitate an effective relationship management.
- You have the ability to analyze complex problems and to develop qualitative specifications accordingly.
- You have the intimate knowledge of current analysis/system management tools, technology engineering, methods and procedures (e.g. Visio, Excel/Word/DFD).
- You have a solid understanding of the IT Operating Model.
- You possess a strong exposure to best supply chain industry practices.
- You ideally bring along an established knowledge of SAP modules (ECC, EWM, DP, SNP, PPDS, Ariba).
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to develop the next generation of leaders within an international environment.