- Someone who will thrive in a fastpace and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in Switzerland
About Our Client
Our client is a very dynamic real estate investment firm which is currently growing its Swiss team.
The main tasks will include:
- Assist with acquisition, disposition and development underwriting and due diligence for commercial and residential properties.
- Build and verify waterfalls to determine the timing and amount of profit distribution available to partners.
- Assist and prepare packages for the Investment Committee.
- Prepare financing packages for lenders.
- Mandate, review, summarise and incorporate third party analysis (i.e. engineering, cost consultants, geotechnical reports etc.).
- Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor research to support the investment review process.
- Prepare comprehensive underwriting packages.
- Research and maintain a database of commercial property transactions and activity, including sales and leasing.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years real estate industry experience, ideally in Switzerland.
- Bachelor's degree in a Real Estate related field.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical background, including financial analysis, and general research skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fluid team environment under tight deadlines, with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Highly organised with excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to produce high- quality work product.
- Experience with financial modelling including producing cash flow models, IRR computations and discounted cash flow valuations is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Passion for Real Estate.
- Must be able to work well within a small and direct team setting.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) is required.
- Fluent French and English is required. German is a strong plus.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing group.
- Attractive compensation.