Real Estate Acquisitions Specialist - German part of CH
Disruptive proptech company
High growth potential in the near future
About Our Client
Foxstone is the leading real estate crowdfunding platform in Romandie, providing a turnkey digital service to invest in swiss real estate from CHF 10,000.
Gathering a community of more than 11'000 investors, Foxstone already reached a transactions volume of CHF 60 million and has important strategic shareholders like Vaudoise Assurances and Investis.
The fast-growing company employs today 15 persons in its Geneva office.
We have been given the exclusive mandate to support them in the search of an Acquisitions Specialist who will lead the development of the transactions pipeline in the German part of Switzerland.
- Origination of deals throughout the German speaking part of Switzerland with a focus on development projects for crowdlending opportunities
- Analysis and valuation of real estate projects and existing assets including financial modelling of investment cases
- Animation of an active network of committed brokers, property managers, owners, developers, architects, general contractors, etc.
- Preparation and presentation of pitches
- Establishment of the management contracts with the property managers
- Regular propositions to the investment committee
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in project development financing or real estate transactions in the German part of Switzerland
- Solid and proven track record of sourced deals
- Perfect knowledge of the local real estate ecosystem (developers, property managers, brokers, lawyers, landowners, etc.)
- Fluent in English and German. Fluent in French is a plus
- High interest in capital markets, investments and real estate related topics
- Strong organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills with an outgoing manner
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What's on Offer
- To join a fast-growing company with a strong potential of development
- To be part of the democratisation of the real estate investment in Switzerland
- To work in a passionate and diverse team.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.