R/D Manager Verification and Validation m/f
World innovative leader company - Diagnostic - Fribourg
Manager - System Verification & Validation - International context
About Our Client
Our client is an international leader & innovative company, specialised in the blood serology and diagnostics systems.
As the R/D Manager Validation & Verification, your main responsibilities will be to :
* Lead team of test managers & test analysts to assure the proper design of test campaign execution for the various new product development and sustaining projects for the IH and ID business,
* Assure the proactive alignment with the cross-functional for an effective master validation strategy,
* Oversight & deliver with the team the most appropriate verification & validation strategies based on the design input and product risk analysis,
* Support the R&D Core Team members with the required capabilities and capacities in the project team,
* Drive and contribute to the global harmonisation of the Design V&V Processes to fulfil FDA requirements.
The Successful Applicant
* Master's/PhD degree in biotechnology, engineering, biochemistry, biology,
* In depth expertise (minimum 10 years in the design, execution and documentation of FDA compliant System V&V campaigns;
* Domain knowledge in Immunohematology & Infectious disease IVD market is a must have;
* Strong teams and project management skills, and strong people focus with willingness, capability and interest to develop teams to drive excellence;
* Ability to collaborate productively cross-functionally and interdisciplinary;
* Experience in building and further developing V&V processes and the related change management;
* Understanding combining instrumentation and assay integration aspects;
* Ready to face important challenges and to help the Leadership team to lead an ambitious change process;
* Lean & Six Sigma experience would be an asset;
* Fluent in English is mandatory and French is an strong asset.
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.