Quantity Surveyor (m/f)
Great opportunity to join a fast growing company in Switzerland
Rare mix of British and Swiss cultures
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading actors in Swiss real estate consultancy which provides its clients with a various range of services.
In order to strengthen their growing Building Consultancy team in Geneva (Switzerland), we are currently seeking a highly skilled Quantity Surveyor.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be mainly responsible for:
- Conducting feasibility studies and preparing cost plans and project cashflows,
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages of the process are performed effectively whilst minimising risk,
- Pre and post-contract cost management including change management and cost reporting,
- Value engineering,
- Final account negotiation and agreement,
- Taking a key cost management role, and building effective relationships with consultants and clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quantity Surveyor will possess a range of the following;
- Educated to degree level,
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS),
- Proven track record of 5 years minimum with demonstrated technical delivery experience,
- Switzerland work experience is an advantage,
- Highly experienced in building effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders,
- Demonstrable experience of cost management through all project stages,
- Must be fluent in English; a professional working level of French is a strong plus,
- Team Player with leadership skills including the ability to coach and energise others,
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail,
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
A fantastic standard of living (the Alps, the Geneva Lake, etc.).
An attractive package.