- International Biotech Company
- Innovative Environment
About Our Client
I am currently supporting an international Biotech company who is currently creating a new position as QA Supplier Manager as they are in constant growth.
- Be the QA representative in project teams for e.g. tech transfers or launches of product to new markets.
- Pursuing compliance and quality related topic both internally and externally with suppliers/CMOs (Contract Manufacturing Organization).
- Acting as an expert/advisor for the organization and product teams in GMP/GDP related topics.
- Handling and assessing deviations, change controls and support in product complaint investigations.
- Developing quality assurance standards and company processes.
- Release of products on QP Delegate.
The Successful Applicant
- Scientific or technical background.
- Few years experience in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry, gained preferably from Quality Assurance roles in a manufacturing environment and QP/QP-delegated tasks.
- Strong GMP knowledge and experience in manufacturing of sterile medicinal products and API.
- Previous experience from GMP/GDP and outsourced activities for manufacturing of medicinal products
- Fluent in English
What's on Offer
By joining this company, you will be able to evolve in an environment where the career development is visible, you will be part of passionate QA team, innovative and growing Biotech company.