QA QC Specialist (m/w)
Join the Leader in the industry
Become a key member of the QA team
About Our Client
Our Client is a global provider of Consumer and health-care products.
- Manage SOPs and relevant documentation.
- Technical Release of Raw Materials, Packaging Material and Active Ingredients.
- Manage and Maintain QMS in line with Quality Standards, cGMP and local Regulations.
- Manage Customer Complaints, Deviations and Corrective Actions.
- Ensure that an effective system is in place for calibrating QC lab and production critical equipment.
- Report monthly KPI.
- Contribute to Internal and External Audits program.
- Deliver Quality related Training.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/equivalent in a scientific discipline.
- Min. 3 years experience in a Pharma QA/QC GMP environment.
- Qualified Person qualifications are considered as a plus.
- Audit experience.
- First steps into management is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Availability to Travel < 20%
- Fluency in English and German
What's on Offer
- To join an established player growing its operations in Switzerland.
- Taking up a challenging role with great potential.