Project Manager - Operations - 6 months
6 month fixed term role with leading Geneva non for profit organisation
Strong project management skills required - 3-5 years of experience in PM rol
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Work with the Programme Office to ensure adherence to all project governance requirements from project initiation to closure and evaluation.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure requirements and project scope reflect the needs of the business.
- Develop, manage, and maintain detailed project plans and produce regular timely progress reports to the project sponsor and the Programme Office.
- Manage project expenditure, resources, time, and deliverables effectively.
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues, escalating to the project sponsor and the Programme Office as appropriate.
- Identify project benefits and develop associated benefits realisation plans.
- Produce change impact assessments and associated implementation plans to ensure change is embedded to the business.
The Successful Applicant
University Degree and Project management certification a plus (PMI - PMP - CAPM - Prince ...)
Minimum 2 years of experience in a consultancy firm or similar environment
Evidence of successfully leading projects which highlight project management skills and capabilities
Experience of applying change methodology principles to projects to ensure successful and sustained transformational change.
Ability to work at pace and deliver several priorities simultaneously to achieve set deadlines.
Ability to work with and through people, either indirectly or as part of a team, to deliver collaborative outcomes.
What's on Offer
Consultancy Position paid via Michael Page
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.