Project Manager Agency- Creative Projects -6 Months Temp
Mandatory Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management Experience
Agency client-relations experience in managing web projects
About Our Client
Our client in an international Fast growing company , amazing place to work!
Reporting to a Project Management Lead, works in partnership with Business Groups to help drive and execute marketing deliverables, including:
- Creative: Campaign Master Creative Concept
- Content: Video, Imagery, Graphics, Marketing Toolkits
- Web: Product and miscellaneous web pages (Copy, Design, Asset Coordination)
A typical day in this position will involve planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive marketing projects and development of toolkits through the entire marketing development lifecycle (with special emphasis on digital initiatives) including:
- Master creative brief to master creative concept and asset development.
- Marketing asset development & delivery including: product and feature naming, messaging/copy, imagery, video, banners, social media units, e-tailer units, web pages, retail displays.
- Serving as a liaison between business groups, creative strategy, web design/web development and content production (imagery/video production) teams in global offices.
- Managing the day-to-day activities, including internal and business group reviews, revisions and final asset delivery to business groups.
- Developing, maintaining, and communicating schedules with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and with quality.
- Maintain a project dashboard to communicate the status of all projects. Provides weekly updates to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers.
- Assesses project development risks and provides mitigation plan. Negotiates resource requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of Workfront workflow management system highly desired
- Motivated self learner
- Ability to pick up inflight projects
- Grace under fire with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management Experience- Agency (client-relations) experience is a plus-
- Familiarity with web production elements including Web Design and Front End Web Development
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams and projects in a time sensitive capacity
- Self-motivated & highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
- Highly organized with good time management skills
Additionally, these are the winning behaviors required to succeed:
- Love of learning - thrives in an environment of learning, planning and growing
- Curiosity - open to new experiences and discoveries
- Organizer - works towards a mission by driving change
- Teamwork - understands that relationships are critical to success
- Critical thinker - be more than a taskmaster
- Perseverance - overcomes objections and foresees obstacles
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college or commensurate job experience as a project manager
What's on Offer
Working with different people internally
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.