- 6 years of qualified 'Sales' experience in B2B - Consultancy experience
- Ability to cope with managing director/ top decision maker
Our Client is a worldwide B2B Company
Reporting to the CRM Director, Your main responsibilities will be :
- Design and lead best-in-class Processes adoption & improvement roadmap (mid and long term) for the company CRM program: one of your goals is to improve and harmonize our local processes for Sales and Customer Services across our 140+ offices worldwide.
In collaboration with local offices and Headquarter stakeholders, design and optimize global processes for company 'Sales' force effectiveness. Bring experience in terms of best practice processes and Sales steering protocols.
In a second phase of the project, design and optimize global processes for company 'Customer Services' force efficiency & effectiveness.
· Work with CRM Change Management Team to ensure proper understanding and adoption of the designed processes, and rework them where specific needs may require it.
· In strict collaboration with the IT, BI & Data Teams, ensure to have a proper system &
architecture to sustain and ensure processes support. Provide business requirements for the improvement required.
· Leverage external vendors to fill gaps in the internal team knowledge / capacity.
· Ensure the agency compliance with defined processes, including on the Data side.
· Lead in full autonomy a dedicated team.
· Ensure all the above is positively impacting the cost-to-serve, the revenue generated and the customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
· University degree in business, engineering, computer science or similar
· At least 8 years of qualified experience in roles related to Sales / Customer Services Processes, covering managerial roles in global organizations.
· Min. 6 years of qualified 'Sales' experience in B2B
· Qualified 2+ years experience in shaping Sales and/or Customer Service processes for 1,000+ employees' companies
- Ideally work experience with a leading CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics, …)
· Self-starting, make-it-happens attitude
· Well-structured and organized, able to manage multitasking without dropping quality
· Consultancy experience, covering CRM / Sales projects (very nice to have)
· Experience in transferring CRM business requirements into a CRM system (nice to have)
Ability to cope with managing director/ top decision maker
MAJOR CHALLENGES FOR THIS POSITION:
· Design and implement processes in an unmatured, highly fragmented context
· Ensure high quality and speed of delivery, with not all the elements under his/her direct control
· Cope with ambiguity
MAIN STAKEHOLDERS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIP:
· Product / IT Team, Change Management & Data CRM Team, Local agencies, Liners, Data Governance
· External vendors for ON/OFF projects