Project Coordinator - 6 months - NGO
Essential member of the external relations team
Great mission to support the coordination project within this team
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation in the public health industry.
Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Ensure the roll out of the project according to the requirements
Ensure budget, time-lines and requirements are respected
Work hand in hand with the committee team in order to promote project output
Organize high level committees
The Successful Applicant
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- English Native is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, demanding, and complex work environment, with the ability to carry out complex assignments and adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in using project management tools.
- Familiarity with tools/ applications needed for data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrate understanding in how managing stakeholder relationships, including clients and partner organizations; customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.