Product Marketing Manager EMEA
Supporting key markets in developing & implementing local marketing strategies
Developing & implementing digital campaigns
À propos de notre client
Our client is a well known company represented globally.
Description du poste
- Contributing to the overall product marketing strategy
- Own & drive product & solution marketing for the defined portfolio
- Observe technology & market trends as well as competitor's activities in terms of products, solutions and services
- New product, solution & services: develop and implement market launch plan for new product, solutions and services, including value proposition, USPs and messaging specific to customer targets & personas
- Existing portfolio: initiate appropriate marketing actions to promote existing product & solutions
- Develop product collaterals, sales kit, content for website and training enabling sales to sell their products & solutions
- Create content to position their offering and promote thought leadership topics relates to their portfolio and publish them in the relevant channels (digital, trade press, trade shows etc).
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management.
- Be the customer advocate
- Support key markets in developing & implementing local marketing strategies to support sales objectives in terms of products, solutions and services selling (UK, DE, CH, Nordics, FR)
- Produce where needed localized product related content for key markets
The successful candidate understands and speaks the Marketing language and is looking for a new challenge to make a difference and leave a footprint.
- Effective communication
- Accepting Responsibility
- Understanding his/her role in the Business
- Building relationships
- Problem solving and making Decisions
Core Technical/Skills Competencies:
- Strong Business & strategy understanding
- Key account & value added selling
- Development of product marketing strategies
- Editorial skills (technical and complex topics, story telling)
- Sales enablement
- Project Management
You will be joining a fantastic company that puts employees first.
You will be part of a driven team and joining this crucial role to make a difference and drive the Business forwards.
Fair payment and fabtastic working conditions.
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.