Product Marketing Manager EMEA
Supporting key markets in developing & implementing local marketing strategies
Developing & implementing digital campaigns
About Our Client
Our client is a well known company represented globally.
- Contributing to the overall product marketing strategy
- Own & drive product & solution marketing for the defined portfolio
- Observe technology & market trends as well as competitor's activities in terms of products, solutions and services
- New product, solution & services: develop and implement market launch plan for new product, solutions and services, including value proposition, USPs and messaging specific to customer targets & personas
- Existing portfolio: initiate appropriate marketing actions to promote existing product & solutions
- Develop product collaterals, sales kit, content for website and training enabling sales to sell their products & solutions
- Create content to position their offering and promote thought leadership topics relates to their portfolio and publish them in the relevant channels (digital, trade press, trade shows etc).
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management.
- Be the customer advocate
- Support key markets in developing & implementing local marketing strategies to support sales objectives in terms of products, solutions and services selling (UK, DE, CH, Nordics, FR)
- Produce where needed localized product related content for key markets
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate understands and speaks the Marketing language and is looking for a new challenge to make a difference and leave a footprint.
- Effective communication
- Accepting Responsibility
- Understanding his/her role in the Business
- Building relationships
- Problem solving and making Decisions
Core Technical/Skills Competencies:
- Strong Business & strategy understanding
- Key account & value added selling
- Development of product marketing strategies
- Editorial skills (technical and complex topics, story telling)
- Sales enablement
- Project Management
What's on Offer
You will be joining a fantastic company that puts employees first.
You will be part of a driven team and joining this crucial role to make a difference and drive the Business forwards.
Fair payment and fabtastic working conditions.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.