Product Manager M/W
Opportunity to evolve in a growing medical device company
Innovative product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device company dedicated to have a real impact towards the orthopedic sector by designing, developing and promoting efficient solutions to surgeons and patients.
Manage product lines from market assessment to product launch
- Build and execute launch plans related to your portfolio.
- Take part in the R&D development as project co-leader from the design input phase to the product launch phase. Based on strong market knowledge, you will provide your R&D co-leads with a deep support and analysis during the development process.
- Research and analyze market conditions , identify key competitors and market trends and identify opportunities for product innovations.
Manage the maintenance of the products already on the market
- Be responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at the warehouses (direct & indirect markets) to ensure delivery timelines.
- Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products you manage and work collaboratively with other departments to define and implement the related action plan.
Implement appropriate sales and education support
- Implement field support (attending surgery, promotional visit to surgeons, participation to congress) and education sessions.
- Monitor competition activity, update marketing docs and update the sales team.
- Monitor sales supports to the needs, timely define and implement the changes.
- Be ready to make field support.
- Define the advertising plan and liaise with marcom team and the advertising agency regarding the product line you manage.
- Keep the right level of internal communication on product updates
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to have an entrepreneurial talented potential that will bring a first experience within the Orthopedic field in a marketing, R&D or sales role.
Bringing a "will do" and problem solving attitude, you are keen to satisfy your customers working on significant interdisciplinary projects. Team player is a key attribute to join this company.
In a global role, your main working languages will be English and French.
What's on Offer
Be part of a company that operates in a fast paced environment with innovative products that makes a difference in the market towards surgeons and patients.