Product Manager (m/f)
Pioneer company in its field
Attractive products and innovative marketing approach
About Our Client
Our client is a medical device company that design, develop and promote safe and efficient solutions. Pioneer on the market and major actor in about 50 countries, our client is willing to expand its notoriety thanks to their unique and innovative products.
Manage product lines from market assessment to product launch
- Build and execute launch plans related to your portfolio.
- Take part in the R&D development as project co-leader from the design input phase to the product launch phase. Based on strong market knowledge, you will provide your R&D co-leads with a deep support and analysis during the development process.
- Research and analyze market conditions (pricing, reimbursement, …), identify key competitors and market trends and identify opportunities for product innovations.
Manage the maintenance of the products already on the market
- Be responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at the warehouses (direct & indirect markets) to ensure delivery timelines.
- Act as a first point of contact for all inquiries regarding the products you manage and work collaboratively with other departments to define and implement the related action plan.
Implement appropriate sales and education support
- Implement field support and education sessions.
- Monitor competition activity, update marketing docs and update the sales team.
- Monitor sales supports adequation to the needs, timely define and implement the changes.
- Be ready to make field support.
- Define the advertising plan and liaise with communication team and the advertising agency regarding the product line you manage.
- Keep the right level of internal communication on product updates.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in the spine business (Sales, Marketing, Engineering)
- Master's degree in marketing and/or Engineering
- 'Will do' and problem-solving attitude
- Able to evolve in a constantly changing environment
- Successful project leader abilities
- Team player
- Be customer oriented
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken) mandatory
- Excellent French skills (written and spoken) mandatory
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a dynamic and attractive company.