Product Manager- Medical Devices
Ensure that the current and future portfolio meets customer's needs
Ensure sales team have the right tools and know how to use them
About Our Client
Our client, a global player and world leading company, designs, manufactures and distributes innovative medical products and services. The company employs over 4,000 employees and markets its products in approximately 100 countries around the world. For this dynamic and empowering company, we are recruiting a Product Manager for the European market.
- Define the long term strategic plan for the products in the segment. Define targeting, positioning and pricing guidelines for all the products in their group.
- Ensure alignment of the strategy and practices with the overall business needs.
- Together with the Countries develop and follow business cases.
- Provide commercial support for current and new products in terms of:
- Development and execution of the Sales story
- Development of competitive package
- Deliver Product training
- Development and implementation of Communication Brief
- Responsible for reviewing product information data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments.
- Follow KPI and develop tactical plans in order to ensure that the business goals are achieved.
- Understand and drive continuous improvement projects and process standardization to achieve outstanding results.
- Comprehend and support the growth of the company in the region, maintaining and sharing industry best practices and trends with team members and business partners.
- In collaboration with internal departments, lead the process for the requirements definition for current and future products using various research methods.
- As the leader of the product group, act as a point of first reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Engineering or Marketing. Advanced degree (MBA) is preferred.
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Product Management with specific experience in global and/or international management.
- Proven track record in the creation of successful new products and services within the medical devices industry.
- Clinical and/or technical understanding of medical devices
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with different levels in a complex matrix organization and right level of influencing to have the job done
- Ease of working with other cultures and cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills aligned with an intuitive and courageous mind-set
- Very strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel (>50% of the time)
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills, any other European language highly desirable.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the core of the development and innovation of our clients company and to further develop your marketing career in a well-recognized, empowering and global company.