Product Manager Industrial- Vaud
Permanent Position with a very wild range of responsabilites within the PLM
About Our Client
Our client is a very attractive industrial manufacturing company based in the canton of Vaud. Rich in its history, it operates within a very dynamic and rapidly evolving sector of activity.
- Product Portfolio Management, Product Positioning and Pricing
- Definition of new products and technical references
- Development and Launch of new products
- Training and Sales/Customer support
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent
- At least 5 years in a similar environment within a very exposed position
- Experience in the bar turning sector
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills in cross-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Both strategic analytical thinker as well as hands-on problem solver and doer
- ready to travel up to 25% of you work time
What's on Offer
Take the chance to join a very fine company recognized for its solidity in a market in full industrial evolution. You will evolve with solar people who will participate in your development!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.