About Our Client
Would you like to be part of a unique entrepreneurial experience, sharping sustainability beyond earth?
Our client is a truly revolutionary start-up in the global space industry, supported in its project by the European Aerospace Agency and planning to commercialize its in-orbit service technology in 2024/25.
With a head office in Lausanne/CH and a growing remote presence in several international locations, the company now needs to strengthen itself and is looking for a
You will be required to :
- Selecting and/or recommending other partners (internationally, if necessary)
- Reviewing bids from these suppliers, negotiating prices to ensure that the company receives the best possible price while meeting all quality and delivery requirements.
- Monitor the performance of selected products and suppliers.
- Manage projects, ensuring that contractor's deliveries are on time by ensuring the correct sign-off stages.
- Monitor the schedule and set up reporting tools to monitor the performance of sub-contractors and project advancement.
- Work hand in hand, in a spirit of cooperation and support, with all departments in the organization.
- Implementing all supply chain processes related to your function
The Successful Applicant
You have an engineering degree, ideally aeronautics/aerospace (robotics, mechanic, electronic, micro-technic, communication systems) and at least 10 year's experience in a similar role within a major player in the space sector.
You will have a strong interest in putting your knowledge and experience to work for a growing organization and supporting its development project.
You will have a good understanding of the legal requirements of aerospace contracts and have a good knowledge of AOCS and GNC (Guidance, Navigation and Control) systems.
What's on Offer
Fast growing company
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.