Procurement Category Expert
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in its field
* Analysing spending and contract information;
* Forecasting and consolidating future demands and the necessary specifications for the category in consultation with internal customers;
* Evaluating suppliers and analysing their performance;
* Analysing TCO for the individual products and services;
* Analysing supply market and supplier portfolio;
* Identifying and evaluating optimisation levers in consultation with internal customers;
* Defining category and supplier strategy;
* Defining action plan in consultation with internal customers and monitoring implementation.
* Compiling specifications from internal customer and challenging them to identify potential optimisation;
* Evaluating existing and new suppliers proposed by internal customers;
* Screening market for additional potential suppliers.
* Defining sourcing approach, responsibilities and sourcing project team;
* Preparing and aligning supplier long list as well as RFQ/ITT documents and provide RFQ/ITT to suppliers;
* Clarifying RFQ/ITT and evaluating commercial and technical/functional offers;
* Preparing and conducting negotiations;
* Selecting suppliers and obtaining approval from procurement management and internal customers;
* Finalising contracts.
* Helping internal customers with claim management;
* Supporting buyer in supplier evaluations in the P2P process.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor in procurement management or equivalent
- Confirmed Experience (min. 5 years) in Procurement (Category: IT/Digital)
- Deep understanding of core procurement processes: P2S, S2C
- Understanding of procurement support processes: supplier management, contract management, mastery of data
- In-depth knowledge of the supply markets, products and services within the category
- Advanced knowledge of negotiation tactics and strategies
- Knowledge of relevant SAP modules
- Knowledge of e-Procurement solutions (Ivalua, Coupa, SAP Ariba, or similar)
- Project management skills: able to lead procurement projects
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Fluent in French and English; any other language would be an asset
What's on Offer
- International environment
- Permanent contract
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.