Private Equity Specialist - Fund Selection
Join a family-office to support their indirect investments.
Become Private Equity Investment manager to develop an existing portfolio.
About Our Client
Our client is a family-office based in Geneva.
- Responsible for the indirect investments (fund selection, sourcing, due-diligence..)
- Leading GP and company meetings
- Bringing your expertise as a complement to the Investment team
- Working hand-to-hand with the Director of the family-office as well as fund managers
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 to 10 years' experience in the private equity area
- Similar experience with an exposure to GPs
- Strong track-record in respect of direct/indirect investments
- Excellent knowledge of the primary and secondary fund
- Expertise on the growth, buy-outs, venture capital
- Excellent capacity to adapt to the working environment of a family office
- English native or fluent ; French and other languages are an asset
- Flexibility to travel and participate to PE meetings and conferences
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a flexible environment in the Private Equity field.