Private Equity Proposal Specialist (m/w)
Broad role in the customized solutions team with great potential to grow
International Private Equity company in Zurich
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading private investment house with assets of US$110bn managed or advised in Europe, the Americas and Asia. The company is majority-owned by its employees. It keeps entrepreneurship at its heart and focuses on delivering excellent investment performance to its global investor base. Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, our client's activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world. Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, our client maintains a truly global network, with more than 710 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt. Importantly, the company is a leading provider of high-quality Customized Solutions in private market asset classes.
- Take the lead in creating customized private market solution proposals
- Write convincing, high-quality investment proposal content for RFPs and presentations
- Manage the proposal process across the global organization in a coordinated and timely manner
- Transforming complex investment ideas into convincing fundraising content
- Contributing to the development of concise marketing material for the company's bespoke solutions
- Participation in projects related to the development and improvement of fundraising content, processes and tools.
- Be a key content owner and thus bear the responsibility for creating new and improving existing fundraising materials and messages
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in a relevant field (economics, finance and/or business administration)
- Completed Graduate Program and/or 2-5 years of relevant experience in RFP/product management / marketing in the financial sector
- Solid understanding of private markets, particularly funds of funds (experience in a private equity firm is an advantage)
- Strong writing, multi-tasking and organization skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to transform complex ideas into convincing statements
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with professionals of various levels across different teams
- Resilient personality and drive to deliver high-quality results under time pressure
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); VBA skills are a plus
- Fluent in English (experience in an English speaking environment), fluency in German or any other national Language (French and/or Italian) is a plus
What's on Offer
An ideal opportunity for candidates who want to suceed further in the Private Equity industry and to get a bigger picture of it with big potential. You will work in the Zurich City center in modern offices and will be offered an attractive compensation package.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.