Private Equity Analyst 100% (m/f)
Independent wealth and asset management
Exciting opportunity within the private equity team
About Our Client
Our client is an independent wealth and asset management company that has been offering individual investment solutions for institutional investors founded on long-term partnerships for more than 15 years. Most of the current client relationships date back to the company's foundation. Headquartered in Zurich, the company manages a broadly diversified portfolio of investment funds. The company develops specific asset class as well as cross-asset class solutions.
Our client operates in a highly competitive and regulated environment. The client segments and target markets are distinguished by a high degree of organisational professionalism. It is supervised in Switzerland by FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority). In order to complement the private equity team, our client is looking for a "Private Equity Analyst".
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a skilled PE analyst, to become part of a successful team.
- Support the private equity business, this consists of meaningful and important direct- and fund investments, including data room, financial modelling, financial due diligence, legal and tax due diligence, comps analysis, industry research, investment memoranda, reference calls, etc.
- Support the team with regards to monitoring of existing direct- and fund
investments, preparation of reports and board materials
- Further develop the pro-active origination effort and screen the market for attractive
- Support the team in all aspects of the business, including business development,
investor requests and improvement of tools and templates
- Contribute to the wider business efforts as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- First work experience in private equity, investment banking, accounting is a plus
- Equity valuation expertise (CFA or equivalent is a plus)
- Fluent German and English
- Analytical skills and capacity to spot key drivers of an investment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set, self-motivated and reliable
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple projects in an accurate and timely manner
What's on Offer
- Modern workplace located in the city center of Zurich
- Dynamic and highly motivated team
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.