- Portfolio Analysis Department
- International fast growing fintech company
About Our Client
Our client is an international fast growing Fintech company offering a unique set of service, consolidation and wealth management supervision, primarily for large global Family Offices and Institutions.
- Analysing existing data and create continuous reporting for clients ;
- Ensuring client portfolio data (transactions, instruments and prices) across custodian is complete and perfectly accurate ;
- Global control over valuations, P&L calculations and cash flow movements; constant supervision that fees and taxes paid are in line with schedules ;
- Assuring that investment guidelines, risk limits and any other "sound portfolio management" parameters are being met ;
- Client support: offer assistance for our online platform and provide tailor-made reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated from a Superior Diploma in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economy or Management ;
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in product control and middle office in banks, financial audit at premier accounting firms, banks, asset managers or family offices ;
- Broad understanding of financial instruments (equities, bonds, financing, foreign exchange, derivatives, hedge funds, private equity, etc.) ;
- Number fluency and rigour ;
- Experience in spotting suspicious patterns (concentrations, performances, costs, cash flows, etc.) ;
- Absolute integrity and experience in protecting client data ;
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, attention to details and team work ;
- Language skills: fluent in English and French required, third language is a plus (Italian, German or Arabic) ;
- Available for January 2022.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract within a challenging, dynamic and growing working environment.