- Internationally operating company
- Strong career opportunity in supply planning
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporation in the consumer goods industry with a very dynamic environment and with its international operations hub based in the Zurich region. Thanks to its steady growth, we are currently recruiting a supply planner to further strengthen their supply chain management operations.
The supply planner is an individual contributor role and is accountable for global inventory, fill rate to hub and asset utilization for his sub-category/ platform, while managing IBP for global supply review. You will also develop a master production plan which considers technology, production capacity and material availability. You will provide alternative business scenarios on supply to meet varying business needs and help facilitate non-escalated constraints to support business needs. Additionally, you will;
- Generate material and capacity-constrained feasible Master Supply Plan (MSP) over operational and long-range horizons to compute demand-supply gaps
- Provide critical inputs to Global IBP process to resolve gaps
- Run extensive scenario planning to resolve the issues proactively
- Accountable for planning strategies, the accuracy of planning parameters/inputs and stability of supply plan
- Responsible for global inventory and fill rate to hub
- Responsible for asset utilization for in-scope platforms
- Publish build requests for in-house factories and TPM
- Publish supply commits to downstream nodes
- Work with Strategic Capacity Planner to identify CAPEX requirements
- Track execution to plan and for generating tactical MPS plan in execution window, if required
- Responsible for prioritization of constrained capacity and materials
- Review SKU segmentation parameters and determine segmentation refresh frequency
- Responsible for management and oversight of global supply inventory DOS and inventory fill rate
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management (additional advanced degrees and certifications in Supply Chain; APICS, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma is a plus).
- You have at least 2 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions (production planning or supply planning), preferably in the consumer goods or relevant industries (healthcare and life sciences, food/beverage, chemicals, luxury, etc.).
- You are customer-oriented, and you have the capability to build/maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are ambitious, open-minded, and hungry to learn.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English at a Business level, other languages such as Polish, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC is desired), MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
What's on Offer
You want to be part of something exciting? Then we are looking forward to your application.