- Field in-person - Wonderful opportunity to set up a Family Office
- Full Time Personal Assistant
About Our Client
Our client is a newly based consultancy firm on la Cote which is looking to scale up.
* Coordination ofthePartner's leadership team and activities
* Preparation of material and attendance at meetings with Partners, to capture, drive track actions
* Championing the use of self-service tools and process support where applicable
* Assistance to other grades for matters relating to the partners they support.
* Oversight of Partner business, industry and current projects, with an understanding of Partner objectives, time-lines and critical milestones
* Liaising with clients, colleagues and other EAs, including liaison with client peers for meetings and events
* Extensive calendar and diary management (with an ability to manage, delegate and make decisions)
* Coordinating schedules, meetings and appointments
* Answering and directing telephone calls
* Managing Partner in-box and drafting/sending responses
* Arranging travel, PTA, visas and booking accommodation
* Arranging dinners, events and public appearances etc.
* Creating documents, letters etc using the Microsoft Office suite
* Supporting and covering other EAs in the team for sickness/absence/increased workload etc
* Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The Successful Applicant
* Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word Outlook
* Excellent organisational and diary management skills
* Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
* Abilitytoprioritise and manage ownworkloadtomeetdeadlines
* Abilitytoactwithdiscretion, confidentiality and personalsensitivity in all aspects oftherole
* Abilitytoquicklyestablish rapport withPartners and staff atalllevels
* Abilitytocommunicateeffectivelyatalllevels, internally and externally; written and spoken
* Abilitytowork on own initiative and use ownjudgementtoproblemsolve
* Maintains a positive, professional and proactive approach; articulates thoughts and ideas in a manner which instils confidence in others and builds relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
What's on Offer
To be discussed.