Operations Director (m/f)
You will lead the operations of an industrial company
A great challenge to support a company in its growth
About Our Client
Our client is an international company in electronics industry.
- Driving manufacturing team towards execution of Business Goals using Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methodology
- Responsibilities include all production-related activities such as material
planning/control, manufacturing, process engineering and facilities
- Develops and implements the company's production control functions including
master scheduling, production planning/coordination, shop scheduling and
dispatching, material requirements, planning systems, work-in-process tracking,
material and labor variance controls, and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Manages performance of a team of experienced professionals and managers
through regular, timely feedback as well as the formal performance review
process to attain production goals consistent with cost, quality, and delivery
- Responsible for planning, reviewing, and developing production procedures and
- Coordinates production activities with other functions such as sales, new
product development, customer support and quality.
- Plans and releases quantities, schedules and parts lists provided to the material
control organization to ensure timely and complete ordering, as well as receipt
and issuance of production material requirements.
- Reviews and establishes material, equipment, and manpower resource
- Coordinates activities with materials function using enterprise resource planning
- Maintains reports to reflect scheduling, methods, support performance and
- Selects, trains, and evaluates personnel to ensure engagement, motivation, and
development of the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree within Industrial Engineering, Mechanical
or Electronic Engineering
- Experience of 7 years in an electronics manufacturing environment, with a
minimum of 5 years in a leadership position
- Good knowledge of manufacturing concepts and processes, including experience
with automation and industry 4.0
- Proven Project Management skills
- Business Fluent in French and English
What's on Offer
Please send us your CV in english.