Operational Excellence Expert / Senior Expert
International leading Swiss industrial group
Corporate position with global scope
About Our Client
Our client is a large Swiss international industrial group.
As part of the corporate Operational Excellence team you will be significantly contributing to increase productivity and a reduction of costs throughout the entire organization by identifying fields of potential savings, conducting analyses and running projects through to execution.
This position reports directly into the Corporate Head of Operational Excellence and you will be part of a team of 4 experts / senior experts.
- Running manifold operational excellence projects
- Independent management of projects and sub-projects
- Plan, run and supervise productivity and cost saving analyses
- Conducting observations, interviews and data research in order to identify and quantify saving potentials
- Preparation, illustration and presentation of findings as well as recommendations
- Planning, execution and supervision of the project realisation in order to enable the release of the identified saving potentials
- Working in agile project teams on site as well as from the headquarters
- Working with members of the Operational Excellence community to consistently develop and improve productivity and cost reduction initiatives
- Continuous systematical development of the Operational Excellence toolbox in order to further develop the know-how and expertise of the operational team
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Operational Excellence acquired in an industrial company or in a consulting firm.
- Fascination in business processes and management principles
- Distinctive analytical, methodological and conceptual competences with pragmatic flair
- Keen to solve problems, solution-oriented personality
- High level of motivation, willing to continuously develop further
- High degree of social expertise, ability to win people's acceptance for change
- Strong English communication skills
- Open for worldwide travel (50%)
What's on Offer
International working environment
Career development opportunities
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.