Network Engagement Lead
Prestige Pharmaceutical Institution
Fully Remote possible
About Our Client
The Network Engagement Lead is a strategic role to support the active development of the digital innovation hubs and community internally, and foster greater collaborations across external ecosystems around the world.
The role will work closely with country, cluster, regional and global teams, and with external partners to support the engagement and strategic expansion of the hub network - acting as a critical enabler and business partner to each of the innovation hubs to support the execution and scaling of strategic digital innovation priority programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Driving collaboration across the community through the planning and execution of a roadmap of exciting engagement catalysts, aligned to the strategic priorities of the digital innovation hubs and their teams
- Working closely with each of the innovation hub teams to implement the operating model and infrastructure, and directly supporting on a number of strategic digital innovation priority programs
- Nurturing and developing relationships across the enterprise at a country, cluster, regional and global level to support the active scaling and execution of priority programs via the hub network and community
- Supporting teams to design and implement strategic digital innovation programs, including co-creation and collaboration with stakeholders across the healthcare value chain (Patients, HCPs, Governments, etc.)
- Managing a portfolio of priority programs in direct partnership with the hub leads, working in close proximity to help plan and execute impactful collaboration initiatives with external ecosystem partners
The Successful Applicant
Relevant experience / skills:
- Experience as a strategic business partner, able to design highly compelling strategies for the development and execution of high priority programs across a global network and community is critical
- Strong experience in being able to rapidly develop relationships, influence stakeholders at all levels (both internally and externally) and grow engagement across a global community to create and unlock value
- Relevant operational and program management experience, dealing with fast-paced and complex environments, and managing stakeholders across a matrix organization is required
- Experience working across global programs is required, consulting / agency experience is highly sought after, and experience in pharma is ideal, however other relevant industry experience (e.g., tech) welcome
- Experience engaging healthcare system stakeholders to co-create digital innovation programs is preferred
What's on Offer
- Prestige Pharmaceutical Institution
- Fully remote possible
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.