Middle Officer - Fund Platform
Client operations analyst role
For our client , a major asset management company, we are currently looking for Investor Relations within the fund platform.
- Provides high level of service to existing and prospective investors as well as internal clients
- Facilitates the account opening process between investor and/or their representative(s), Sales, Client Services Team and the outsourced transfer agency service provider
- Leads and/or monitors new investor on-boarding including coordinating the drafting, negotiation and ultimate signature of legal agreements and completion of AML requirements
- Diligently responds to queries in a timely manner and resolves straightforward inquiries
- Monitors and manages investors' dealing activity
- Oversees the process of the calculation of distribution fees paid to financial intermediaries
- Monitors quality of service delivery by external service providers in team discussions and with managers
- Participates actively as a subject matter expert or project manager representing the Client Operations team Ability to manage complex issues by being solution oriented and escalating / informing manager
- Contributes to the quality of team processes and business acumen
- 3-5 years experience in financial industry, ideally in a client services function
- Finance or business management related degree a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, effective in communicating with colleagues, counterparties and clients
- Fluent in English, any other languages a plus
- Strict attention to detail, execution accuracy and high service orientation
- Work experience in fund management a plus
- A highly-organized, self-driven and committed team player with intellectual curiosity to learn and expand knowledge
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of financial industry regulations and guidelines and apply those to work assignments.
- Ability to evaluate and appropriately address privacy and confidentiality concerns when dealing with investor data
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Great work environment
Die PageGroup verpflichtet sich zu Chancengleichheit, als Arbeitgeber genauso wie als Dienstleistungsunternehmen. Wir treffen Rekrutierungsentscheidungen ausschliesslich basierend auf Erfahrungen und Fähigkeiten der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber. Diese Maxime gilt nicht nur unsere Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, sondern auch für unsere Arbeit in der Recruiting-Branche.