(m/f) Administrative Assistant 100%
Senior and trustworthy role requiring tactfulness and solid interpersonal skills
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational firm in a fascinating industrial field.
Assist the head of CEO office in the daily administrative tasks:
- Answer and filter phone calls and emails,
- Prepare meetings and presentations,
- Organise the logistics of meetings and appointments,
- Archive files and handle correspondence,
- Welcome high-level clients and partners,
- Coordinate and arrange travels,
- Coordinate office rooms and supplies for the CEO office.
The Successful Applicant
- Confirmed experience as Administrative Assistant in a demanding and international setting,
- Background in hospitality is a plus,
- Sound skills in communicating and interacting with others, especially high level stakeholders and VIP clients,
- Strong emotional intelligence, diplomacy and tactfulness,
- Very organised, proactive, structured and precise,
- Bilingual in English (C2) and French (C1-C2),
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
What's on Offer
Permanent position with nice long term evolution perspective, enabling the successful applicant to work in a key department of the firm and to develop personal skills. Fast-paced environment enabling to be challenged on a daily basis.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.