You have previous experience in metals operations in a trading company
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and great team spirit
About Our Client
Our client is a Commodity Trading company based in Geneva.
- Communicate internally with trading team regarding purchase and sale contracts
- Organise shipments, from loading to discharge, by communicating with suppliers and customers
- Prepare and submit invoices to Receivers/Suppliers
- Liaise internally with Trade Finance team and externally with the financing banks to manage cash exposures with counterparts, credit exposure, and negotiate letters of credit
- Organise operations for weighting, sampling and assaying, and appoint supervision companies
- Organise hedging of price exposure
- Handle data into the system
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a Commodity Trading Company is a strong plus
- Proactive and hard-working with good numerical skills and logical thinking
- Service oriented with great communication skills
- Fluent in English. French, Spanish or other language a plus.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting full-time position with great growth perspectives.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.