Mechatronics Engineer (m/f) - Medical Device
Join a fast growing company
Participate to the development of innovative medical devices
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and fast growing company leader in its field.
- Lead product improvement of existing equipment;
- Perform technical feasibility studies with R&D team;
- Manage change controls for improving the robustness, usability or the manufacturing of existing devices;
- Write project technical specifications, execute development and perform verification and validation activities with focus on quality and compliance;
- Perform and document technical root cause investigation in close collaboration with hardware, software, application and disposable kit system matter experts;
- Mitigate project technical risks, resolve issues, deliver on-time and communicate effectively;
- Ensure compliance with ISO13485 or ISO9001 standards and other QMS requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent in engineering degree (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) required;
- At least 3/5 years of a successful experience in new product development, product care, project management and manufacturing equipment;
- Experience required in the medical or life science industry;
- Technical knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data analysis, and statistical tools;
- Knowledge and practical experience of relevant regulations (ISO 9001, ISO13485, cGMP);
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Permanent Position - Starting date ASAP
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.