Marketing Analyst Manager (f/m)
Innovative medical device company
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative medical device company developing and manufacturing a breakthrough imaging solution with the potential to improve patient care and cancer surgery outcome.
As a Business Marketing Analyst, you will focus on upstream marketing activities analyzing the workflow and corresponding economics from customer, insertion of the product in the customer workflow, which includes identifying reimbursement scheme and developing clinical advisory network (specialists, surgeons and a diverse population of internal and external experts), through the next steps of the company commercialization and launch.
The role is a challenging opportunity for someone with passion and drive to manage products in several stages of development. You will help come up with the product technique, exports training and product launch with revenue goals in mind.
- Market feedback analysis for refining business development strategy to early mainstream
- In charge of upstream marketing to support efficiently the business development in the intra-operative assessment first entry market.
- Conducts market research to identify and track market trends, produce competitive analysis and materials to compare like products from our competitors and product selection and definition.
- Assists in the definition and management of geographic expansion.
- Assists in the development of strategic partnership with reference clinical center
- Close collaboration with Clinical Application team.
- Assists with the day-to-day progress of the product, including conducting marketing analysis to develop product specifications, coordinate technical product development communication tools, as well as manage the list of potential customer and market requirements
- Implements and manages the operational surgery KOL partnership.
- Assists the sales strategy in developing the early adopters leads.
- Collaborates with CEO to optimize Go-to-Market model in terms of sales channels.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences or Business related.
- 3 years of work experience in a product development role with a focus on upstream activity.
- Previous experience in an upstream marketing role.
- Effective communication skills with strong confidence to assist CEO in decision making.
- Excellent relationship building skills based on keen ability to listen and creative discovery of critical problems you solved.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a strong ability to write business reports and analysis.
- Capable of working in reactive environment and with small dedicated team.
- Solution and objective oriented, and proactive.
- Team player.
What's on Offer
The role is a challenging opportunity for someone with passion and drive to manage products in several stages of development. We are looking for someone eager to learn and willing to evolve in a dynamic environment on which everyone will be a key asset in the success of the company.