Market Analyst - Soft Commodities
You have experience in Soft Commodities marker analysis
You have excellent programming skills with VBA, Python, R or similar
About Our Client
Our client is a commodity trading company based in Geneva area.
- Maintain and develop global S&D analysis
- Build S&D forecasts
- Support the traders in their market analysis needs and provide them with regular market updates
- Complete ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or related fields with an emphasis on data analytics
- Strong programming skills and experience with VBA, Python, R or similar language
- Strong team player, result oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience on soft commodities is mandatory
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position. The successful candidate will benefit from a strong knowledgeable environment that will allow him to develop his skills and bring strong added value.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.