Manager Industrial Vision department (m/f)
Management of a team of Vision Inspection Engineers
About Our Client
We are recruiting for one of our clients, who is a leader in the Semiconductor industry.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will manage the industrial Vision team (development and application) of more than 10 people
- You will be the point of contact for other departments and BUs as well as customers
- You will work on vision algorithm development projects in line with company strategy for existing and new products
- You will be in charge of ensuring quality for new developments by your team
- You will be in charge of providing technical expertise and support to your team
The Successful Applicant
You have the following profile:
- Engineering background
- Strong experience and competencies in industrial vision tools and programming
- At least 5 years' experience
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is a plus
- You speak fluently English
- You are solution oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- You have good management skills
- You will need to report to the Engineering Director
What's on Offer
You will join an innovative environment in this permanent contract.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.