M&A / Corporate Finance (Senior) Associate
Entrepreneurial environment - multi-faceted responsibilities
Exposure to the Management Team
About Our Client
Our client is an independent and privately-owned bank, founded 10 years ago, by industry experts, in a truly entrepreneurial approach. The company has been tremendously successful and today pursues growth through innovative products and strategy.
From its head office in Geneva and with presence in top European locations, our client serves private and institutional investors and provides tailor-made services in wealth management and investment advisory.
We are looking for an M&A / Corporate Finance (Senior) Associate (M&A, Corporate Finance, Strategy) to support the Senior Leadership Team in this exciting period.
- As an M&A / Corporate Finance (Senior) Associate , you will together with the Senior Leadership Team define and run be-spoke equity portfolios and tailor made strategies for the bank's key HNW clients which include amongst other some entrepreneurs.
- You will provide fundamental research with a long-term view on the target businesses and sectors, based on your strategic and financial due-diligences.
- You will originate, analyze and select equities on a fundamental or event-driven perspective.
- You will progressively manage your own equity strategies contributing to the investment solutions proposal.
- You will support M&A activities for the company as well as for some clients, based on your deep knowledge of technical aspects.
This position will be exposed to the Leadership Team and will naturally evolve to larger responsibilities, along with company development.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent academic background (Business Administration, Engineering),
- Circa 3-5 years of experience in either:
- Tier 1 investment bank (Analyst / Associate) with some proven experience of a M&A desk, sector agnostic.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills,
- Hardworking attitude combined to excellent presentation and communication capacities,
- Superior business acumen, ability to prioritize and to deliver expected results under tight deadlines,
- Willing to go beyond the scope of regular duties,
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strive for innovation and excellence.
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is a perfect fit for a candidate looking to leverage a first experience in a big organization into a smaller and more entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities will be offered to the right individual according to performance and merit.