Temporary project until December 2021
Build up the Warehouse activities
About Our Client
Our client is building a new Biologics Manufacturing Facility in Luterbach in Switzerland. The facility will utilize new technologies pioneered by experts in technical development and employ an innovative, world-class engineering design to deliver substantially increased productivity.
The Warehouse acts as the point of contact for all daily operations taking place in the warehouse:
* Receive the training's on the Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) and train the new Team Members on the system
* Serve as Expert User on the Oracle WMS
* Prepare goods for manufacturing (order picking) and ships finished goods and samples out from the site
* Ensures a timely and accurate execution of all GMP warehouse activities such as receiving goods and enter them into Oracle (OPM)
* Responsible for generic and none GMP receipts and shipments.
The Successful Applicant
* Apprenticeship in Logistic or equivalent education in Logistic; Fachausweiss would be preferred
* First strong experience within an operational position in Warehouse in Food, Pharma, Biotech industry or a highly regulated industry
* First experience in using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) like SAP, Oracle…
* A first experience in an Automated Warehouse would be preferred
* Good language skills (oral and written) in both English & German
* You are Independent and Quick Learner, looking to work in a team
* You are looking to take ownership of a project and ready to take responsibility for the deliverables
What's on Offer
Are you looking for a new opportunity within Biopharmceuticals and do you have the above requested experiences? I would love to receive your application.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.