- Exciting opportunity to join an international project team, based in Geneva
- Start-up phase of an ambitious real-estate / hospitality project in Switzerland
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned investment firm, dedicated to develop and promote an ambitious real-estate project in Switzerland.
Part of a multi-discipline project team, the Legal Director will support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate development project.
In collaboration with external lawyers, the Legal Director will:
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions, construction and government relationships
- Draft and negotiate contracts and documentation
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place for the construction activity of the Company
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services
- Defend & Manage litigation.
- Handle all company related legal issues, including contracts, corporate structure and documentation, financing agreements, planning and zoning issues
- Do the follow up of court cases and coordinate solicitors/advocates
- Draft the agreements and politics for the support of the Company's activity
- Draft all Real Estate related Documents.
The Successful Applicant
We look for an entrepreneurial profile, able to effectively deliver concrete results in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor and Master degree in Law (Lawyer qualification is a plus)
- 3-5 years' experience in real estate sector in Switzerland
- Good knowledge of Swiss law and special directives
- Good knowledge of local construction norms and standards
- Fluent in French and in English. German, Russian, Eastern European languages would be a plus
- Experience in the Hospitality Sector is a plus
What's on Offer