Lead Java Engineer
Fast-Paced Finance environment - Flat Hierarchy
Recruit your future team
About Our Client
Founded 40 years ago, Nafora has extended its services three years ago to algorithmic trading tools on electronic exchanges worldwide. They are focusing on producing fresh ideas and innovative tech tools for themselves and their clients.
- Maintain and develop the algorithmic trading engine, ensure its stability and high reliability.
- Manage an infrastructure consisting of both cloud (Google & Alibaba)and physical machines.
- Work with the traders to implement new algorithms and make other changes to adapt to the ever-changing markets.
- Continuously optimise the existing trading systems to reduce latency, increase parallelism and improve throughput.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 6 years of Java experience (Java 8)
- Proficient in Spring Core and Hibernate
- Proficient in MySQL or other relational databases.
- Experience in developing and maintaining low latency/ high concurrency/ high throughput systems.
- Experience in developing and maintaining numbers-oriented, numerical computing systems and applications.
- Prior exposure to Linux a must
- Front-end and mobile-side experiences are not required. Such experiences are considered as not relevant since we exclusively work on backend developments.
- English proficiency is a must
Are nice to have the following:
- Python / C++ experience
- Some trading related experience is appreciated but not necessary
What's on Offer
- Flat hierarchy
- Lots of room to influence IT decisions
- Near-future hiring of junior profiles
- A great salary package, working conditions and environment